Volunteers for Jardin Rouge wanted!
Do you want to broaden your cultural horizon and gain work experience at the same time?
We are looking for helping hands, to become part of the Jardin Rouge team at the Jardin Rouge Festival. We have several positions to fill:
– Assistant producer: to assist our stage manager (evenings)
– Artist support: to assist the artists (evenings)
– Backstage catering: to help get food and drinks ready for the technical crew and artists (daytime/evenings)
– Production runner: to assist wherever needed (daytime/evenings)
– Hosts: to welcome guests and scan tickets (evenings)
What’s in it for you?
You get to meet a lot of beautiful souls and creative minds. You help us make this festival a success and be a part of it.
There is a financial compensation of €50 plus free entrance to the festival every day.
You need to be minimum 16 years old and speak Dutch and/or English*.
*in all artist-facing roles
To apply, email email@example.com with your CV and contact details, stating the role for which you are applying in the subject line. The deadline for applications is Sunday 23 February
In the last week before the festival we will invite all our volunteers for an introductory meeting at Theater de Roode Bioscoop. During this meeting we’ll discuss the programme and your preferences and skills. Please be aware that although we will try our very best to assign everyone to their first choice of role, this may not always be possible. We strongly advise you to apply as soon as possible as we will close applications once we have sufficient suitable candidates.